Monday, October 27, 2008

Playing with some recent pictures

Oh how I miss my camera. I keep finding myself thinking..."there goes another lost kodak moment"...lol. Yesterday Ray and Rylie were making Halloween cut-out cookies. Rylie had to wear her little pink apron, she looked too cute. I was watching her and she looked up at me and she had flour all over her little face..."ohhhh, another lost Kodak moment!"

So I've been itching to take pictures and haven't been able to. What else is there to do? Go play with Paint Shop Pro, lol. So, that's what I did and these are some of the pictures I've been playing with.

Ry & Kaden
That is Rylie with her nephew Kaden. I was taking pictures of him when she suddenly popped her head in and just had to have me take her picture too.


Kaden 10-4
That is Kaden on the day we went to the Pumpkin Patch. I just love those big toothless baby smiles, don't you? He's such a sweetie pie. All you have to do is look at him, smile and he will flash that big beautiful smile at you.

Ry & Aubs-pizza
This is Rylie and her niece, who happens to be about 2 and a half years younger than Ry. This is when we all stopped for dinner after the day at the Pumpkin Patch. Yeah...you can see who is more concerned with smiling for the camera and who wants more pizza, lol.

Have a good one!
Jill Marie

1 comment:

Martha said...

Beautiful photos :-)