Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Can't sleep...

Well, it's almost 1:30 am and I'm having trouble sleeping. So I went through some of the pictures I took of Christopher dressed up for homecoming and played around with them in Paint Shop. Of course, while I was taking pictures of Chris, Rylie had to go and put on her "fancy" dress and get in on the action.
Here are a few of the pictures I took. This was before the death of my beloved camera.

Christopher is the next oldest, after Rylie. He turns 17 this February and Rylie will be 5 in March. They're my babies...

PS~I don't think I am liking uploading the pictures through blogger. That was the "large" size and I think they look really small.

Okay, guess I'll try to get some sleep now. Ta-ta!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I ran into your blog from someone else's ;) I am not sure if you were at Jland and came here if so I never got the pleasure to meet you over there. My name is Robyn and I just wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful family!! Stop by and see me sometime ;)

Martha said...

Lovely photos! :-)