Thursday, December 4, 2008

Community Photo Challenge-Christmas Season

Woohoo! My entry for the photo challenge. I'm so psyched about this.

I got a camera this week and have been busy getting used to it. Today I took about 20 pictures of Rylie in her new Christmas dress and this is one of the better ones. Of course, I played around with softening the focus to give it that dreamy sort of glow and put a border around it. I hope ya'll like it.

Ry Xmastree

I have to admit that I do need to practice in the progamable and manual modes a bit more. This picture is nowhere near what I would like it to look. I can guarantee you that I'll be posting many more photos now that I've got a working camera again.

Jill Marie

2 comments:

MariesImages said...

It's BEAUTIFUL! I love the softness to it, lovely color! So glad you finally joined in. Ü
We will be posting more challenges this month. Stay tuned!
Merry Christmas!
Marie

Vicki said...

Jill Marie,
This photo is awesome. It's not evident from this image that you need ANY practice with your new camera. What's evident is that you have a great eye for photography. So glad you joined the challenge and am really looking forward to future photos from you!
Vicki