Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Taking David to the Detroit Airport

On Tuesday Jill (David's fiance'), Rylie and I took David up to Detroit so he could fly back to camp. He'll graduate from AIT in March. That's when we'll get to see him again. I miss that lil' boy already. As soon as I get done here I'm going to start a letter to him.
So here are some of the pictures I took on Tuesday.

David FtBenning

I've been playing with Paint Shop and taking some pictures. Ray got me a a few backdrops and a background stand, some background CD's and a very nice tri-pod for Christmas. I'm still working it all out and trying to get it right. The Chromakey background is fun to work with, but I can't wait till I learn to do it right...meaning that Rylie doesn't get so much green reflected onto her blonde hair. lol

Have a good night!
Jill Marie

No comments: