Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Wildwood Metro Park Pictures

Here are a few pictures from our trip to the Wildwood Metro Park on Sunday. It was a wee bit overcast, but it was a really nice day. Rylie and I had so much fun with Daddy, it was good to just get out of the house and enjoy the beginning of spring.

The first two pictures are the same one's I used in my little collage in my Housewife Journal. I just love these two faces!


This was taken shortly after Daddy had put Rylie down to walk and she collapsed to the ground saying she couldn't walk because her legs hurt soooooooo bad.


Our Angel in front of an empty fountain. I'm surprised she smiled so well, she really did NOT want to stand there and pose for this photograph. I think the little fairy was kind of freaking her out.


This is a picture of the view from one of the trails we walked.


A picture of Rylie and Daddy (my loves) on the trail.

Rylie, who couldn't walk because her little legs hurt, running to the playground!

No comments: